Thursday 18 October 2007

Short Informative Peice..... Class Work.

Basic details about myself:
My name is Graham Thompson I'm from Ballater, which is a small village of around 1500 people situated on the A93 (near Lochneigar.. if you know what that is) its a really nice place to live, beautiful scenery etc.. anyway, im around 5"10 (don't actually know)black long hair, blue eyes, white skin, and i work in a Hilton which again is in Ballater.

Why you have chosen this course:
I have chosen this course because I'm very interested in software and web design, i eventually hope to go on and do software development for an oil company some were and then have my own games website too... just an idea.. never know :-)

My hopes and fears about the coming year:
Well... firstly i hope to pass the course and progress on to the software side of computers by next year, should i fail.. i may resit or i will just go get a job again.
My fears... i dunno really, maybe my Girl friend leaves me and i then stumble in to a suicidal phenomenon that eventually gets the better of me and i decide to kill my family for being nosy.. lol i doubt it tho.


Hobbies and Interests:
My hobbies are: Golf, Snowboarding, Rock Climbing, Films, Kayaking, Swimming, Hillwalking and some more but i think that's enough.
My interests are: Computer Games, Computer Software.. (which i suppose a game is) Egyptology.. I'm quite amazed at what those guys can discover, Sharks.. i like to watch documentaries on shark attacks etc.

Well thats about it.... Cheers

GT

No comments: