Wednesday 5 September 2007

First Post

Hi!!
hey, hows it going? just started my 1st blog at collage so here goes.
so i travel out from ballater.. (47miles from aberdeen) takes 3 hours out my day but hey, as long as i get to eat Mac Donalds every day i dont care *pukes* anyway... i work part time now as a cocktail barman at the hilton.. thats another crappy job but never mind..
the little man called swales is a little man who likes his student card cause he gets a free macD's ... but only if he can afford to buy the original portion of chips he wanted, i think they charge more for the packaging then the acctuall food just cause my burger was thinner then my rolly(ciggarette)
well possibly thats given you a little info about me.. if not then


"Thats all Folks"
bye now!!
GT

ps: lemmings rules!




No comments: