Wednesday 12 September 2007

Exercise 2 - Class Concert

Bob Marly - Get up, Stand up
**** <> ***** <> ****** <> ****
this song is a good song in my opinion (but then so are all the songs) just because its a great beat and exelent lyrics.. also makes you feel good inside and well, just happy :-)

(also it reminds me of my younger days ;-) you all know)


Bob Marly - No Woman No Cry
**** <> ***** <> ****** <> ****
What i thought of the song is that it is so simple word choice but! it works very well because everyone can relate to it.
Its a slow song and it just remindes me of say his relationship with someone and then he left him, or its the friends he has had who have left.
all and all its a very good song to relate to :-)

1 comment:

Duncan said...

Excellent post, Graham. You named the tracks and wrote about each of them. I look forward to reading your work in the future.