Wednesday 14 November 2007

Collaborative Writing

When i went to meet them men who would kill my brother, i entered into a dark misty room... looked like something out of a gangster film i thought.. i threw the bag of money on the table and the man in the dark laughed and threw my brother at my feet, i picked him up and decided to get the hell out of their. just in the corner of my eye i see a shimmer of light over what looked like a gun... we self the diner and scrambled away to the car, as i sat in the car with my brother i couldn't help but think about that light it was like everything i did was an event to that one place.. so i went back in the diner, kicked open the door and looked in the room were the gun was.. no one was their .. just the gun, i grabbed it and ran, hugging it as if it was my true love.. weird i thought as it was just a gun. but when i got home i couldn't do anything.. it was as if the gun had magic power and was drawing my mind to it all the time.. what could i do but love this gun.. for it could be my salvation against the people who captured my brother!!!

Next
Previous

No comments: